- Ensure priority usage of Solar Power to reduce Grid consumption.
- Maximizes solar energy harvest
- Inbuilt protection to avoid battery under charge and over charge
- The charging process has been optimized for long battery life and improved system performance.
- When batteries are drained, SMU first tries to get the batteries charged from solar. But in absence of solar, the batteries will be charged from grid power.
- The system can work as a domestic inverter and a solar inverter automatically or manually through a switch except in night condition. In night condition the system will work as normal domestic inverter.
- It saves 2-4 units of electricity consumption per day
- Integrated with High Efficiency PWM solar charge controller
- Suitable for all types of Lead-Acid Batteries
- Automatic selection of 12V or 24V
- High reliability with longer operational life
- LCD Display with data logging facility
- Compact design with wall mounting arrangement
- Suitable for home /office inverter of 0.6-1.5KVA
Basic Technical data
|Solar Charging Current||20A||40A|
|Solar Module||12V:240 WP
|Battery||SMU Operating Mode|
|12V||24V||Solar Charging On||Solar Chargin Off|
|<11.6V||<23.2V||Connects Grid||Grid is always connected|
|<13.6V||<27.2V||Solar Tickle Chg. on|
|>14.2V||>28.4V||Solar Boost Chg. off|