Solar Water Pumping system is a water lifting system powered by electricity generated from Solar panels. Using solar water pump is more economical where grid electricity is not available. There are two types of Solar Water Pumps, one is Submersible Solar Pump and another is Surface Solar Pump. Both pumps are available in DC and AC.
Major components of Solar Water Pumping System
- Solar Panels which generate power.
- A Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) which controls the System.
- Motor Pump to lift the water.
- It is the best alternative in areas where there is no electricity and reliable supply is not available.
- Long Operation Life.
- No Fuel Cost – Uses abundantly free Solar Energy.
Solar Water Pumps are used for a number of innovative applications
- Village Water Supply
- Irrigation , Horticulture firm , Micro Irrigation
- Water Supply to schools and remote locations
- Water Supply to Gardens
- Livestock Watering